Call for Papers
Workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Pathology 2019 (AIPath2019)
in conjunction with 2019 IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (IEEE BIBM 2019)
Artificial Intelligence in Pathology is a forum for researchers to discuss new ideas, findings, best practices, and techniques to build up works in pathology, advancing digital pathology with information science and technology.
We welcome submission of research papers (including significant work-in-progress) related to artificial intelligence and pathology. Relevant topics include, but not limited to:
- Data acquisition for computational analysis
- Data management, e.g. data infrastructure and digital standards/formatting in pathology
- Image analysis in pathology, e.g. whole-slide image (WSI) and tissue microarray (TMA) analysis
- Intelligent systems for cancer screening, diagnosis, and prognosis
- Analysis techniques enhancing pathology methods
- Medical validation of intelligent systems
- Application of AI-based systems in clinical cancer practice
- Semantic resources for pathology, e.g. ontologies and data dictionaries
- Automated pathology report generation
- Multi-modal data analysis in pathology, e.g. integrating radiology scans, electronic medical records, omics data, etc.
- Quantitative pathology
Please submit a full-length paper (up to 8 page IEEE 2-column format) through the online submission system (you can download the format instruction here https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
Electronic submissions (in PDF or Postscript format) are required. Selected participants will be asked to submit their revised papers in a format to be specified at the time of acceptance.
- Sep 20, 2019: Due date for full workshop papers submission
- Oct 15, 2019: Notification of paper acceptance to authors
- Nov 1, 2019: Camera-ready of accepted papers
- Nov 18-21, 2019: Workshops
For more information about Artificial Intelligence in Pathology, please visit the workshop website (aipath.org) or contact the organizing team at [email protected]